INRIX is searching for a Chief Product Officer with deep experience leading Product teams in B2B, technology, SaaS-based companies during times of rapid growth. This brand-new senior leadership position is based in Kirkland, WA and reports to our President & CEO.
It’s INRIX mission to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses with the best data, insights, and tools to improve mobility from the first mile to the last. We have an unmatched world-wide dataset from connected cars, fleet vehicles, and mobile devices. We are racing to meet customer demand for new insights through INRIX IQ – our new SaaS platform. Our tools provide data-driven answers to questions about traffic, populations, and businesses.
We are looking for:
- A strategic leader to champion our company’s current and future product offerings and own INRIX product vision, strategy, and experience.
- A passion for technology, inspiring a high-performance culture, and driving results.
- 10+ years of senior leadership experience in hi-tech SaaS companies.
- Strong experience driving UX design, customer engagement, product planning and product strategy.
- The ability to lead, influence, and work collaboratively across the organization.
- A confident public speaker with excellent communication skills.
In this role, you will:
- Run our talented product team and be responsible for the oversight of the company’s short and long-term product strategy and experience.
- Offer strategic guidance of all product related decisions to maximize the company’s future growth and profitability.
- Provide a deep understanding of customer needs through user research and direct customer interaction to guide our product strategy and
- 探索业务ss opportunities and use cases for new and existing products based on deep customer understanding, competitive analysis, product-market fit, and product differentiation.
- Work with the key internal stakeholders to define, refine, and improve our product vision and value propositions.
- We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficient. Our customers include the world’s leading automakers, some of the most popular consumer brands, and the most innovative cities, states, and countries.
INRIX offers a competitive compensation package that includes annual and long-term incentives as well as generous benefits and perks.