Are you a problem-solver looking to lead a product that unlocks the ability for mobility data to empower greater insights and smarter decision making? Big data is rightly viewed as a transformative input for working smarter, faster, and more efficiently, but big data without an effective harness is cumbersome, overwhelming, and expensive to derive value from.
INRIX builds services that take trillions of data points from hundreds of sources and synthesizes them to provide clearer understanding of how people move through the world. This powerful capability opens a world of possibilities for our customers, from cities and academics looking to improve safety or equity to retailers and financial service companies looking to make more informed investments. That’s what motivates us to come to work and keep making our product better.
For this role, our highest priority is to find someone with proven experience driving the big picture strategic view of a market and product for which a roadmap can be created and executed against. The successful candidate will have experience leveraging big data to deliver actionable insights to enterprise customers. This could include financial services, real estate, retail, consulting firms or other industries who will look to SaaS solutions to draw actionable conclusions. Specific experience building products that leverage connected vehicle and/or location-based device data in map-based interfaces to deliver B2B solutions would be of particular value in this position.
- Become an expert and evangelist for how the public and private sectors use big data to drive insights and decisions… and effectively identify where there are gaps and pain-points that will be addressed with new analytics tools in the future.
- Lead cross-functional teams of UX, Design, Engineering, Analytics, Customer success, Marketing to deliver features from conception to launch
- A / B测试每一个thing (including our own instincts and assumptions)
- Build iteratively, and ship quickly
- Be hands on, analyze customer and competitive data, and write product specifications with a clear hypothesis and measurable success metrics – it keeps us grounded
- Be responsible for communicating all aspects of your product to the entire company
This is the right job for you if:
- You get excited about tackling big, complicated, and often ambiguous problems
- You understand that human behavior is complex and changing behavior is a lot harder than building features
- You love products, trying new things, asking yourself “why did they build it that way?”
- You sweat the small stuff but keep your eye on the big picture
- You are comfortable driving consensus across the company and making timely decisions
- You’ve got good UX instincts – you won’t need to do your own design but you’ll need to work effectively with your designer
- You enjoy thinking analytically – you won’t be expected to write SQL queries, but you’ll need to work effectively with your engineering peers
- You are super smart but do not think you’re the smartest in the room (i.e. you’re genuine and humble)
- 10+ years of customer facing product management
- You have experience building products for businesses both large and small
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, (bonus points for familiarity with coding!) – or equivalent experience
The INRIX team has people from a variety of backgrounds, races, ethnicities, previous work histories, and life experiences, and we are passionate about growing that diversity. We believe that diverse perspectives drive better ideas, better products and happier customers.
We offer competitive compensation packages that includes annual and long-term incentives as well as generous benefits and perks.
To apply for this jobemail your details email@example.com