Omnidian is building a more sustainable future for the planet. We assure that IoT-enabled distributed energy assets perform at their best through our passionate teams, our innovative technology, and by creating an amazing customer experience. We’re a well-funded, growth-stage company offering the potential for enormous impact, both on our products and on the world.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll collaborate across teams to deliver technology-driven business results for our clients and for our team. You’ll be joining a team of independent thinkers that are passionate, motivated, purpose-driven, and curious with a desire to learn and make a major impact. We approach our work fearlessly, learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our achievements!
At Omnidian we believe in trust and autonomy. How you create an impact is ultimately up to you. Here is an outline of some of the things you’ll be doing:
· Work with domain experts and customers to gain a deep understanding of the context
· Work with business leaders to understand our business model (We’re creating a brand new industry!)
· Collaborate with all stakeholders to define a path to success
· Deliver technology (both independently, as a team member) to support that path
· Be responsible for your own impact
· Contribute to every stage in the software development life cycle
· Remote Work – for the safety of our team members, all employees are presently working from home
Who You Are
· You deliver software that makes an impact
· You take pride in delivering quality software in a timely manner
· You are excited about learning new concepts, tools, and technologies
· You enjoy a dynamic and collaborative environment
·你是通讯itted to excellence and integrity
· You have a growth-oriented mindset
Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus, but not required:
· 4 years development experience
· Distributed/parallel computing
· Asynchronous message processing
· Service-oriented architecture
· AWS (or equivalent)
· Big data
· Time-series data
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our customers. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to ensuring our hiring and retention practices, as well as our office culture, reflect this value.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Omnidian is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace. We make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, political activity or affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.